This video will show you how to add customers in QBO and how to filter your records by invoice aging.
How to Add Vendors
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to add, edit, and manage your vendors list along with:
– Add new vendors to save time when entering money out transactions
– Tell QB when bills are due so you can quickly track when you need to pay your bills
– Edit vendor information
– Add columns and sort the Vendor List to get more insight.
How to Add Products & Services
This video will show you how to add products or services in QBO and how to select the appropriate type.
Understanding your Chart of Accounts
This video will help you understand how the chart of accounts works and how it is used in different types of transactions.
How to Connect your Bank Accounts
This video will show you how to securely connect your bank and credit card accounts to automatically update in QuickBooks
How to Reconcile an Account
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to reconcile an account to a bank statement to verify accuracy.
How to Create an Inventory Item
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to create an inventory product along with:
– Learn the difference between non-inventory and inventory items – Add a new inventory product and explore all of the fields during setup
– Discover Reorder Point and other unique attributes of inventory products
How to Customize Invoices and Sales Forms
In this QuickBooks Online US tutorial you’ll learn how to customize your sales forms
How to Set Up Sales Tax: Settings, Sales, & More
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to set up sales tax for your company along with:
– Discover the Sales Tax Center
– Explore the steps to set up sales tax for your company
– Edit your sales tax settings and set up additional sales tax rates
– Set up your products and services so that sales tax is calculated when selling them
– Create non-taxable customers
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to record your sales along with:
– Record sales so they show up correctly on reports
– Learn the difference between Invoices and Sales Receipts
– Record sales if my customer pays right away (they don’t owe me anything)
– Record sales when I give my customer time to pay (I want to track what they owe)
Sales: How to Record Invoice Payments
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to record invoice payments along with:
– Record invoice payments from customers
– Apply payments to existing invoices
– Record payments correctly so my bank records are accurate
– Understand the “Deposit To” field and when to use “Undeposited Funds”?
Sales: How to Record Bank Deposits
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to record bank deposits from invoices and sales receipts along with:
– Know when I should enter a separate bank deposit for each sale
– Combine multiple customer payments that I deposited together
– Understand and use the QuickBooks Undeposited Funds account
Sales: How to Record Customer Credit Memos & Balances
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to record customer credit including:
– Learn what to do if you are giving a customer a credit
– Explore and learn about the parts of a Credit Memo
– Use a Credit Memo to reduce a customer’s balance
– Review the effects of a Credit Memo
Sales: Creating Customer Statements
This video will show you how to create customer statements in QBO.
Purchasing: How to Record Bill Payments
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to record bill payments along with:
– Record a payment towards an open bill
– Learn about the parts of a bill payment and how to enter details for a bill payment
– Track the effects of a bill payment on your balances with vendors
Purchasing: Entering and Paying Bills
Learn how to set up enter and pay bills within QuickBooks Online.
Purchasing: How to Create Vendor Credits
When you get a credit from a vendor, be sure to record it correctly in QuickBooks. This QuickBooks 2018 tutorial shows you the right way to do it every time so you can use the credits against future bills!
Inventory: Purchase Orders
In this QuickBooks Online tutorial you’ll learn how to use purchase orders including:
– Understand what a Purchase Order is and when to use one
– Record and send a purchase order from scratch
– Track a purchase order through reports and the Vendor Center
Inventory: Manage Inventory
This video will show you how to receive items against a purchase order, how to adjust quantity on hand, and which reports to analyze for the most value.
Inventory: Adjusting Inventory
This Inventory Adjustment video shows you not only how to adjust inventory quantity in QBO, but also how to set-up a custom report so you can track your Inventory when you do counts.